Choose your Country:
Join the Mailinglist:
Century Media Records - The Number ONE in Metal worldwide
SHOW ALL TOURDATES
"Campaign For Musical Destruction" Europe Tour starts today!
UK's Grindcore pioneers NAPALM DEATH are kicking off the dates for their "Campaign For Musical Destruction" European headline tour together with Brujeria, Power Trip and Lock Up tonight. Do not miss o...
The Lurking Fear :
Launch first music teaser; More festival dates confirmed!
While Swedish Death Metallers The Lurking Fear continue working on their debut album, expected to be released in the late summer via Century Media Records, the group is now launching a first video tea...
new album "With Primeval Force" released today!
"Sounds like Possessed meets Dissection and Watain ..." 8,5/10 points - soundcheck # 7 DEAF FOREVER (DE) VAMPIRE's new album "With Primeval Force" has been released today as limited deluxe CD Di...
brand new video launched, pre-sale for new album "The Reprobate" active now
"This album is a spawn of hell, whose 10 nobly forged fire blades will slice you up beyond recognition." METAL HAMMER (DE) - 6/7 points One more week to go, then FIRSPAWN's brand new album "The...
Dr. Living Dead!:
Working on new studio album for autumn 2017
Swedish crossover kings DR LIVING DEAD! are set to enter the studio this weekend to record their fourth full length album, the follow up to 2015's "Crush the Sublime Gods" released via Century Media R...
You would like to do an internship at your favourite Metal Label?
You want to take a look behind the scenes of the music business?
This could be a chance you won’t regret!
We are always searching for interns to support our team at CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS or at our publishing house MAGIC ARTS, so feel free to send in your applications!
Please read the lines below carefully, to avoid misunderstandings regarding the qualification requirements :
- You should be at least 18 years old (sorry, it is definitely not possible for us to accept applicants under 18)
- You should bring some interest for Metal and Rock Music
- You should be a team player and open minded
- German & English language skills in writing & speaking are absolutely MANDATORY
- The internship should be at least 3 months long
- We offer internships in the following scopes: promotion/back office, warehouse, publishing (at MAGIC ARTS)
- Experiences with music business are more than welcome, but not necessary
- International applicants are welcome
- the internship takes place in Dortmund / Germany
Please send us a detailed application including photo and CV to mail[at]centurymedia.de
Working Student (m/f) Legal
We want you to join our team in Dortmund as working student (m/f) in our legal department.
Applicants must ….
- Be enrolled in a university legal degree program or equivalent
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in media law
- Be computer literate in standard software applications
- Have a passion for learning about and working in the music industry
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
Your responsibilities include ….
- Filing and maintaining contract data in our IT system
- Assist the General Counsel
- Document, legal and internet research
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What you should know:
- We offer you the possibility to gain insight into the thrilling world of the music and media industry.
- You will learn about the legal issues affecting our business.
- We look forward to having you on board as part of our motivated and creative team.
- The student job will be adequately paid and we offer you a modern working environment.
If this is the student job you’ve been looking for, apply now!
We look forward to receiving your full application including cover letter, CV, and current student certificate.
Please send your application to: antje.lange[at]centurymedia.de
Century Media Records GmbH
by Century Media Records -